Sunday, May 16, 2010

sip experience

Totally a different place,different people,different experience,and more than that lot of industrial exposure.this is my schedule this hot and sunny summer.its like going 2 office n spending there doing work n returning 2 home tired up...totally a different experience.But now i got to know about the entire process of a manufacturing firm.
        I have to appreciate my parents in this regard,especially my mom,she comes to home at around 7.00 pm leaving at 7.00 a.m and even after that doing all home related work-she'z superb.
        I am going through a lot of twists and turns currently and bewildered how to react to them.I am really clueless.Lets see,as time passes if anything goes fine and arrive at any solution....
     As of now i have to reduce my sleep drastically and increase my concentration tremendously.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment