Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"DEEP-ression"

Rolling......Start,........Action...these were the words i heard as soon as i entered the class. There was some sort of video shooting about the campus and there was small discussion about my favourite topic Corruption. That was a healthy discussion and my contri was absolutely NILL.I dont know why i lack in taking initiative.I believe that what ever i knowledge i possess is very minute vis a vis my college friends even i know better than them.I should over this hindrance in my life.

Depression-one of the hated and the most monster words in the english dictionary.This is like an entanglement which takes ur thinking from the most negative aspects to a hazardous level.One of my friends is suffering from this and i wanna take her out of that.

I'll try my level best.Lets see what happens.......

No comments:

Post a Comment